Monday, August 4, 2008

Portrait of an Animator

Someone I know on deviantart.com was drawing some people... So I decided I would too. And I am reeeealy prud of how it came out!

And yep, that's Will Finn. I'm a big fan of his. I'm kinda embarassed posting this, actually. I know he has a blog here; and he's stopped by mine a couple of times and left some nice comments. If he stops by again and ends up seeing this, it'll either be "Aw, I'm flattered," or "That's a little creepy." Hopefully the first one.



Here's the picture I drew it from (it's kinda bad quality). I'm posting it just so you know I didn't, like, pull the drawing outta my butt or something. Lovely visual, I know. And lookie! You can see Eric Goldberg and Andreas Deja in the picture, too.

Now that I think about it, if he wasn't creeped out before, he probably would be knowing that I have a picture of him on my computer. Gahaha.


4 comments:

Andy Latham said...

Great picture Ashley! I'm sure he won't be creeped out!

Ashley Barton said...

Haha. Thanks, Andy!

Arezou said...

nice job girl!
These guys are amazing...
Today i was listening to Eric Goldberg's interview in Animation podcast!That was pretty cool!I love these guys Will Finn,Andreas Deja,... OMG! :">

Ashley Barton said...

Thanks, Arezou!

And yeah, I've heard of animation podcast. Wish I had something better than NetZero dial-up so I could load something like that, haha. But oh well.