Thursday, July 10, 2008

Little Comic

Gahaha. I made a funny.

But... 90% of people don't actually get the joke. If you're one of the 10% that does, please let me know!

Don't ask why Hugo (from Hunchback of Notre Dame) randomly makes a guest appearance in this comic... I couldn't think of anybody to have react to Panda Sensei, and he was the only one that popped in my head, I guess.

Bleh, and please ignore how terrible Panda Sensei looks in this comic! EXPECIALLY IN THE TOP PANEL. UGH. I don't know what I was thinking when I drew him, but... Bleh! Guh... I've been working on him for months and still haven't settled on what he should look like. Is character designing always this hard...?

Guh. ButI think Hugo looks kinda cute. I envy David Pruiksma's skills (he animated Hugo).

Hugo is property of Disney and stuff.

3 comments:

Arezou said...

Huh?Unfortunately,I'm one of those 90% of people!!and it doesn't look terrible at all,Sorry i'm not professional or something to critize you,but the only thing i know is that I like it!& also i like Panda Sensei's facial expressions and it's a good character, and in one word great job!
Hey are you left-handed?well i am!hehe,ok,keep it up :)

Ashley Barton said...

Haha, I'll explain it, then.

The reason Hugo looks at Panda Sensei funny is because he's a panda... and he already has black eyes... Gahaha. It's a lame joke, I know.

And thank you very much!! No, I'm not left-handed, haha. But I seem to know a lot of people who are. My best friend is left-handed, actually.

Thanks again!

buy kamagra said...

Well he by nature have black eyes, so there is no difference if he has a black eye, it doesn't show anyway.